Monday, June 2, 2014

June 1st Updates

It's been a while since I made any update on this blog! I lost my momentum after our trip to Florida and it took me weeks to get my groove back. I have a bad back so I can only do 1-2 hours, not 3-4 hours like I was doing before the trip. It's very frustrating since I have so many WIPs to finish.

Pictures of my WIPs!

Beaded Elegance Ornaments by Dimensions. The Heart is done, just finished Birds, Teddy Bear and Snowman. To more to go.

The 4th of July kitty coaster.

An ornament for the Christmas Ornament SAL challenge. The pattern is from the 2009 Christmas Ornament issue of JUST CROSS STITCH. I changed the colors of the door and trims. I'll be adding wreaths above both tree planters and sew in some buttons (kitty and gifts) on the front steps.

A trivet for the Smalls SAL challenge. The pattern is from the one-a-day calendar. I love the colors!

3 comments:

  1. You have some great finishes here. And I love the ornament you chose for the Ornament SAL challenge. Hopefully your back will soon be better so that you can stitch more again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stitching. Glad to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stitching,feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete