Friday, January 10, 2014

Turtle Trot 2014 ~ January

1. "Teddy Bear"-Beaded Elegance Ornaments, Set of 6 by Kathryn White for The Gold Collection by Dimensions.

~~~~~

2. "Stars 'n Stripes Kitty Moon" by Stitchy Kitty.

~~~~~

3. "Holiday Stocking Kitties" by Dyan Allaire for Kustom Krafts Inc. 1 of 12 pages done.

~~~~~

4. "Autumn Moose" by Linda Murray. 4 of 12 pages done.

~~~~~

5. "12 Blessings of Christmas" Flip-Its by Lizzie*Kate. 8 of 12 done.

I'm putting all 12 in a border.

~~~~~

6. "X*&*Z" by The Prairie Schooler (look at the amazing finish!) I'm starting with the last block (lady stitching on hoop).

7 comments:

  1. All of them are beautiful but my favorite is the moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!! Good luck with the Turtle Trot.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. Particularly love those kittens and the moose. Can't wait to see them done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower of your blog. I love your kitty designs and the moose is beautiful! I'll be cheering you on this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitties are cute and I'm a fan or Prairie Scholler so can't wait to see the progress. Good luck in the Turtle Trot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Stars 'n Stripes Kitty Moon, really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the projects I like. Good luck in the Turtle Trot. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete